Skip to main content

FEEL THE RUSH?

ANTICIPATION
14" x 10"
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTION

The holidays... are... slipping... by... 

and a brand new year is so exciting!

Wishing abundance, joy and happiness for all.


Comments

  1. Let me be the first to say - you are rockin', girlfriend! What complicated subjects you tackle! And how skillfully you handle them! A MILK bottle, for Pete's sake - I'm in awe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    Anticipation is wonderful. The little boys face is beautiful! Love the streak of light across the table surface also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful on so many levels! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the morning light in this one. Great mood too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the backlighting in this one. Makes ya want to squint.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.