2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
Sweet! Ho Ho NO! I'm dying to paint ornaments.. but first I'd have to get them down from the ATTIC....
ReplyDeleteWe certainly do race around. Love the "bug"! Well...gotta keep going!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this one- we wound up celebrating a bit early this year with kids schedules and I was really scrambling! This is fun and happy like this time of year should be:)
ReplyDeleteFabulous and oh so FUN!
ReplyDeleteFun huh? I used to have a couple of love bugs back in the 60's - and they were fun too!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone and happy holidays!