Skip to main content

MAD DASH OF LIFE

SKY OF SPLENDOR
6" square pastel

Race, rush and dash through life. 

The pace accelerates greatly as the days whirl by.

Stop... breathe.... and gaze upward. 

Now smile.

Comments

  1. This made me smile. Such beautiful colors- love the color of the blue sky that is peeking through in the corner. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bright spot in the middle of those lovely reflected clouds. And you are right....it did make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you interplay colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!