Skip to main content

DAY OF PROMISE

WISPS + CLOUDS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold frame
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Ominous clouds race 

with speed and fury.

Glimmer of hope . . .

as color and light bursts from behind. 

Comments

  1. Wow! Thats gorgeous. So joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors with lots of energy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so inspired Susan! This is so beautiful! So much power on 4"x4", amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Katherine, Karen and Elizabeth!
    I believe clouds and skies are so invigorating - takes one's breath away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. talk about energy...this really has it. I love the silvery blues that you always manage so well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fantastic big little sky Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.