Love the new look of your blog - very classy:-) Wishing you lots of success at your upcoming show! I do miss the "Got Frosting" pic of you but sometimes when something is over...it's over. sigh.
Love the new look of your blog - very classy:-) Wishing you lots of success at your upcoming show! I do miss the "Got Frosting" pic of you but sometimes when something is over...it's over. sigh.
LOVE IT...soooooofun and says it all. Your "Kid's Korner" is one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen, as such a great idea to involve the kids. Their art makes the perfect backgrounds for your cupcakes. How lucky you are to know so many really talented kids!
GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold - private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
Love the new header!
ReplyDeleteLove the new look of your blog - very classy:-) Wishing you lots of success at your upcoming show! I do miss the "Got Frosting" pic of you but sometimes when something is over...it's over. sigh.
ReplyDeleteLove the new look of your blog - very classy:-) Wishing you lots of success at your upcoming show! I do miss the "Got Frosting" pic of you but sometimes when something is over...it's over. sigh.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it fun? Been overcast and grey here in the mornings so need a bit of color for the day.
ReplyDeleteI miss got frosting too:)
LOVE IT...soooooofun and says it all.
ReplyDeleteYour "Kid's Korner" is one of the most creative ideas I've ever seen, as such a great idea to involve the kids. Their art makes the perfect backgrounds for your cupcakes. How lucky you are to know so many really talented kids!