After the horrible day I had at the dentist today, eating a cupcake like this seems so wrong but oh so right. I guess I can be happy just getting to look at it, though!
And Carol - unfortunately I never saved many from my own kids art, but having fun with others,
Kerri I've been struggling with getting an appointment with a dentist myself. When the time comes it will be a horror - not my favorite place, that's for sure:)
GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold - private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.
DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past. Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have enriched me greatly in so many ways. Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with, but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.
Love how you are incorporating the children's art, such a nice addition to your beautiful work. :)
ReplyDeleteLove this bling of colors! You make me want to work in pastels!
ReplyDeleteAfter the horrible day I had at the dentist today, eating a cupcake like this seems so wrong but oh so right. I guess I can be happy just getting to look at it, though!
ReplyDeleteThank you Ladies.
ReplyDeleteAnd Carol - unfortunately I never saved many from my own kids art, but having fun with others,
Kerri I've been struggling with getting an appointment with a dentist myself. When the time comes it will be a horror - not my favorite place, that's for sure:)
This is a hip painting that inspires me to appreciate more art & to eat it too! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine! That's what I like in a green society - to eat my props. Sweet treats. . .
ReplyDelete