Skip to main content

A STICKY JELLY CONTESSA!

ORANGE + JELLY
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Everyone knows the Contessa is so fond of jelly. 

Her donuts are so dramatic while oozes with the sticky stuff.

What can I do but strike with another jelly? 

ps my fingers are sure sticky!

Comments

  1. And I'm trying to be so good. This is making me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goes great with coffee in the morning - I know!
    Or Karen a spot of tea- you have been creating lately some lovely little paintings of tea pots and cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have excellent self-discipline, Susan. I'd think painting all these pastries would have you up to at least 400 lbs. by now. Great job on both the painting and the restraint.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - chocolate AND jelly???? You are KILLING me!

    amazing job, btw...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!