Skip to main content

IT'S A BATTLE OUT THERE!

It's a jungle in
the real world . . .
even with couture 
jewelry.

So I have gathered
my little men
for battle.

After all . . .
it's survival of the fittest.


And . . . here's an up-close
look at one of my little
men earrings.
(Ha! Think these are going
to be the next huge fashion statement?)



Comments

  1. Ok, I'm a Painter, but you are a true Artist! The fun you have with your projects and the creativity that goes into them is so delightful and playful and always makes me laugh out loud with joy!
    AND only you could look this great in combat jewelry! Not fair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Gwen! (and a wonderful compliment - thanks)

    I loved playing army when I was a bit younger with my 3 brothers. So why shouldn't I still have some fun? Want to borrow them sometime? definitely an ice breaker at a party.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!