Skip to main content

JOYOUS EASTER

CROSS OF REDEMPTION*
18"h x 14"w pastel + gold leaf
$675
* Courtesy of Tirage Gallery

Reason for celebration.

Comments

  1. Oh Susan, this is a piece that I LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Happy Easter my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece, and I like your 2 previous skies. Great colors!
    My son is moving to Encinitas, has a job he will be starting there. So yes, I will be visiting, and I can't wait. He's getting married in the fall, so after that!! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Irit and it was a nice Easter.

    Oh Mary Anne, Encintas is close! Looking forward to visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Would love to see more like this Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great concept, Susan. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!