Skip to main content

KIDS KORNER WITH ZOE . . DOT . . DOT


ZOE'S BLING . . . OF COLOR
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Bling . . .  color splashed everywhere!

Comments

  1. Love how you are incorporating the children's art, such a nice addition to your beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bling of colors! You make me want to work in pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After the horrible day I had at the dentist today, eating a cupcake like this seems so wrong but oh so right. I guess I can be happy just getting to look at it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ladies.

    And Carol - unfortunately I never saved many from my own kids art, but having fun with others,

    Kerri I've been struggling with getting an appointment with a dentist myself. When the time comes it will be a horror - not my favorite place, that's for sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a hip painting that inspires me to appreciate more art & to eat it too! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Christine! That's what I like in a green society - to eat my props. Sweet treats. . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.