Skip to main content

TRIPLE STICKY LOVE - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

TRIPLE STICKY LOVE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
$150 - tax + shipping inclusive


Good old-fashioned pillows of love!

Okey Kelley MacDonald! Know you favor stacks 
of oozing, gooey piles of goodness, so I have created
a trifecta of donuts. What you got today Girl?

But think I'll snuggle right down and munch 
rather than flinging them across the continent.

Why waste a good thing? 

Comments

  1. Looks so yummy, love the soft use of color in the work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are driving me crazy with all these donuts...loving the visuals. and great job today Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Delilah and Julie.
    Have to say, Kelley is a tough opponent, but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a Diabetic coma coming on with all this drippy sugar! My eyes are crusting over with sugar! How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.