DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past. Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have enriched me greatly in so many ways. Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with, but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.
Love the colors and composition, great painting!
ReplyDeletegoods enough to eat. great blog and pastel work. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThis is seriously delicious looking! Great golden colours. Yum.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely will join you...this croissant is making me hungry? is it warm?
ReplyDeleteYumyum. Must have one today.
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful piece.
Well, YUM! The yellows and reds really make the crust look buttery and delicious.
ReplyDeleteI'll trade a slice of my cake for a piece of your croissant. Better yet, we'll just trade when we meet for the glass of wine.
ReplyDeleteThat old "push pull" of cools and warms makes this one stand out. Not to mention yummy.
ReplyDeleteEveryone said yummy so much I'm getting hungry!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments!