Skip to main content

CASUAL WEEKEND

MORNING PASTRY
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Okey the weekend is here! Going to kick-back and have a large cup of coffee and a pastry this morning.

Join me?

Comments

  1. Love the colors and composition, great painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goods enough to eat. great blog and pastel work. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously delicious looking! Great golden colours. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely will join you...this croissant is making me hungry? is it warm?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yumyum. Must have one today.
    what a wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, YUM! The yellows and reds really make the crust look buttery and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll trade a slice of my cake for a piece of your croissant. Better yet, we'll just trade when we meet for the glass of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That old "push pull" of cools and warms makes this one stand out. Not to mention yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone said yummy so much I'm getting hungry!
    Thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!