Skip to main content

PASTELS, DOLLS AND A FABULOUS TIME!



















BABY DOLLS, THREAD, WOOD + WIRE

The body parts are flying, so say good-bye as the pieces fly off to heaven. Truly believe I'm creating memorable pieces of art, so please forgive me for the masacre. Also included will be pastel sunsets of all sizes.

All of this destruction is for my show, Frayed, opening June 10th at Ray Street Custom Framing + Gallery in San Diego. The reception is on Saturday, the 12th from 6 - 9PM in conjunction with Ray-at-Night.

Comments

  1. Wish I could be there in person to view the results of your destructive, constructive behavior...:)) I know it will be fab! I guess for now, I will have to settle for the online show!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!