Skip to main content

FOOD OR FOE?


SNUGGLED CHOCO-COCONUT
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


A sweet, little treat snuggled in a corner.

Kelley, you still there?

 

Comments

  1. Uh-Oh, she's raising the bar. Or, as we say in RI, "She's raisin' the baaaa." I tell you Susan, if I SAW this donut, I couldn't paint it. I'd have to EAT it. YUM! I still have a couple up my sleeve, girlfriend... don't you worry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bits of coconut over the chocolate look so pretty... this one is a dreamy little donut.
    KIm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okey Kelley - standing ready + alert. Chocolate showdown....

    Kim thanks so much and for participating too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.