2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
You look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny!!
ReplyDeleteSo funny, Susan, I love it!
ReplyDeleteToo funny!
ReplyDeleteYou look "marvelous".
ReplyDeleteVery funny!
ReplyDeleteBoy, it was hard to take a picture of myself with frosting all over!
ReplyDeleteStep AWAY from the frosting, girl.....
ReplyDeleteAs an small child my aunt used to 'shush me' so she could watch her 'stories' by making a BOWL of vanilla buttercream frosting, and sitting me on the couch with a spoon. If I uttered ONE word, the frosting bowl was snatched - child abuse! And now I'm a frosting fiend, too....
Oh my goodness...still laughing at your post! I hope you are able to speak in coherent sentences after all of that sugar. That photo would make such a funny poster (or card). As a fellow Sugarholic, I would buy one in a heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteThis white one is my very favorite. You are really on to something with the swirly, sophisticated backgrounds. Perfect for these heavenly treats!
LOL
ReplyDelete-Dean