Skip to main content

OH, OH.....JELLY QUEEN IS IN THE LEAD!



I have been so busy munching away my props with my grandkids - see Zahra? - that I lost track of my painting time. And lo & behold, 
who snuck up on me? Well the Queen of Jelly, Kelley MacDonald! 
She created an imperial lemon custard and strawberry frosted 
in the last 2 days. 

Where's the jelly Kelley?

And so the Donut War rages along. 
Mustn't turn one's back for a minute or will get splat! with jelly. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for the LOL.
    Waiting for your donut Susan.
    Yeh, the war is going on.
    Sweet Zahra, help grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at "where's the jelly Kelley"!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, wait a minute...that's my cow! http://marymaxam.blogspot.com/2010/08/moo.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!