Skip to main content

HEAT, DRIP, DRIZZLE - NOW LICK


CHOCOLATE SPLASH!
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


A temporary truce was declared last weekend between 

Kelley MacDonald and myself over the Donut War. 

And while the minutes, hours and days ticked bye, the chocolate 
drizzled and dripped down my beautiful chocolate glazed beauty. 

What's a girl to do?

Lick my fingers.

We're back!

Comments

  1. I have so much fun with you and Kelley.
    Go girls go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like chocolate!! Yum! More battles - Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful edible piece! Love the chocolate donuts that you paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! I love the hints of purple and blue in the chocolate frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finger-licking good painting. Fun to watch the donut war.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.