Skip to main content

STICKY FINGERS AND A WAR


FROSTING ON THE FOLD
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping




Here I have a fold in my draping, but who has time when there is a donut war going on out there? 
And to boot, I have sticky fingers, so can't possibly smooth out the crease. 

What's a girl to do? Well .... licked my fingers. 

How's your fingers Kelley?

Comments

  1. This donut war is hysterical...I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another yummy creation. How will we know if you or Kelley win the war? Who ever has the most icing or paint on their face?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yummm again. Chocolate is my weekness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are out of control - must be all the sugar! Nice one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OUCH! This one HURT! That drippy, gooey chocolatey goodness... I can FEEL it on my fingers! Yeah, Lisa .... you guys better DUCK! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Kelley has some heavy artillery, but this Fat Bomb looks like it could bring any Sugarholic to their knees. The chocolate looks so rich and delicious and that background is outstanding. Both of you are painting so well it may come down to some arm wrestling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK - admit it! It's not just your fingers that are sticky! This chocolate looks soooo good I'm surprised your donut lasted long enough to paint it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!
    I think really this is a Donut Cold War though, for casualties are nil (but the calories are packing on!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the swirled background, Susan!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dean! And thanks... it's a donut war and getting nasty out there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just popped across from Kelley's blog...I am loving your donut war! This one is my favourite of yours. The colours are fantastic, they really bring it to life! I'm hoping to see many ore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.