Skip to main content

NOW HERES DECADENCE FOR YOU


JELLY-LICIOUS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Okey, the weekend has passed and now onto business. 
So what could start the week off better than 
not only a jelly donut, but also with white glazed frosting? 

Now I know Kelley has a weakness for jelly donuts, 
but have you ever seen one of these? 

And it's as decadent as it looks!
Bam, Kelley!


Comments

  1. Beautiful color and so appealing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    TE SIGO TU BLOG




    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...


    AFECTUOSAMENTE
    SUSAN

    ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE CACHORRO, FANTASMA DE LA OPERA, BLADE RUUNER Y CHOCOLATE.

    José
    Ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIRECT HIT!!!! OMG.... and I am eating Heart To Heart cereal!
    MmmmmmmMMmmmm no, I have never HEARD of anyone being do decadent as to put FROSTING on a jelly donut!

    Jose sent me the exact same 'comment', only I didn't think it was serious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls are almost getting out of hand...almost I say..because it is quite entertaining for us "non-donut" people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!
    And Kelley, what exactly did Jose say? (you would think I would know since I live a hop, skip + jump next to Mexico.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.