Skip to main content

HIGHLIGHTS OF LIFE

TWO
6" square pastel + gold leaf frame
$295 (shipping + tax inclusive)

Good times..  cherished friends..  and memories.

Comments

  1. Just got our new 'assignment' for our Challenge group - it's 'glass'!!! Can I borrow your painting? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I enjoy your work...it is so delicate and makes me feel happy and uplifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda P- thank you!
    And sure Kelley, borrow away. Man, glass is difficult to render.
    Thank you so much Linda H!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.