Skip to main content

RECEPTION SATURDAY

A TOWN AT NIGHTFALL
6" square pastel

A TOWN AT NIGHTFALL is my second pastel juried 
into the 6" Squared Show at the Randy Higbee Gallery, 
102 Kalmus, Costa Mesa, CA. 

The first Artist's Reception is tomorrow evening, Saturday, 
December 4th from 4 - 9 pm, with the second on
Sunday, December 5th from 12 to 5 pm. 

Additional information can be viewed at here. 

Comments

  1. I bet it's amazing in person. Have fun at Randy's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing painting what beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, i saw your work tonight at the 6x6 exhibit and wow, just beautiful! Both landscape and figurative both were such a treat for my eyes. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm loving all the color in that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic...cant wait to see them in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A sky that looks good enough to eat, not surprised it got into the RH show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!