Skip to main content

TEENY-TINY


Who would believe all those grapevines would come to good use? 

Silly me - just assumed they supported the grapes for wine.

So here's my teeny-tiny grapevine tree for a rocking xmas time.

Happy holidays everyone!

Comments

  1. I love this! Really pretty. Merry Christmas, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, What fun! Teeny tiny is creative and rocking! Have a Merry Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful and very clever, Susan! Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.