Skip to main content

FRIVOLOUS, FUN + FROSTING!


A pair of sunglasses to die for. . . . .

with a bit of Cupcake Couture 
while I enjoy the sun before the rain hits.

Comments

  1. Susan, you are too funny! The glasses are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You are funny honey.
    Beautiful with or without the glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,my. Susan, I think you've been in the adult beverage aisle tooooooo long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Had to try the shades on for it is suppose to rain today.

    I know.... we're so spoiled here in California when everyone else is freezing with snow. But this girl just had to play!

    Thanks girls for enjoying with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so fun! Oh, and you're way talented! I am in LOVE with "sweet swirls" hehe Makes me want to eat all day!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting! means a lot!

    xo

    Fi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.