Skip to main content

TICKLE YOUR FANCY

FUZZY NAVEL
12"h x 9"w pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Hope your Sweeheart tickles your fancy 
and wines and dines you this evening.

Happy Valentines!

Comments

  1. Susan this is sooooo clever! Wonderful painting! Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well those look like Georgia Peaches to me:) Fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so dramatic. I love the way the glass shimmers and you nailed that feather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you SERIOUS? This is STUNNING! You painted - in one painting, fruit, a martini glass AND a feather? You're the Master. Hope you had a Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you did a great job with this painting. So many elements and you handled them all so well. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great painting! What a good idea to paint all those challenging objects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great piece, Susan. I see while I've been "nipping" in the produce section, you've been "nipping" in the adult beverage section as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.