Skip to main content

JUBILEE... IT'S JELLY TIME!

JELLY JAMBOREE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping

Such good news for the Contessa! 

Kelley was commissioned by a Dunkin' Donuts honcho 
to paint one of her delectable jelly donuts. 
Now she's jamming! 

So in tribute I created my own donut with jelly a la mode. 
But this liitle sticky treat is from Panchita's Bakery in San Diego.
Big, soft, thick donuts one can sink their teeth into.   

Hope this inspires the Contessa 
to jump back into the Donut War.

(Maybe if we say pretty please?)

Comments

  1. would love to see another battle of the donut paintings..you both do them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, oh my, OH MY! When you wake up in the morning there will be a couple of jellies heading your way, Susan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Battle is on Kelley!
    Show me your best jelly you have....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.