Skip to main content

CHIPS, DIPPED AND VELVETY FROSTING

REGAL RED
4 1/2" X 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


 Discovered this little piece of royalty at Heavenly Cupcake, 
a new shop at San Diego's downtown Gaslamp District. 

This little sweet cake is a banana chip topped with buttercream 
frosting and a chocolate dipped banana chip on top! 

So as the Contessa learns some new tricks 
at her workshop, I will just sit back and munch 
on this little treat.. happy day!


Comments

  1. Susan, your background if fabulous. And the cupcake...I want to eat it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate dipped banana chip on top, toooo much! Another delightfully, sinful painting, Susan. The Contessa might being learning some new tricks but I think you have some up your sleeve.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.