Skip to main content

CUPCAKE COUTURE FOR FROSTING FUN


CUPCAKE EARRINGS TO DIE FOR!

Frosting, frosting everywhere.. 
I spy a wonderful blog centered out of NY 
that is all about cupcakes. 
Check them out at:
I've gone to heaven and rolled over in batter and frosting.

And glory to the heavens... we just might have another Donut War!
I heard a little birdie tweet that the Contessa just may jump 
right back into flinging frosting. In fact, expect a jelly splat tomorrow.

So I absolutely must be dressed to the 'nines to resume the battle.

What better way than cupcake earrings? 

Comments

  1. I LOVE this! LOL! You crack me up Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute! I think if you wear them while painting they will give you special powers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great earrings! :-) Good luck in the Donut War!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You. Are. Hysterical! LOVE those!
    And, yes... Susan... you should DUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.