Skip to main content

HAPPINESS

ART 101
pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

A smile to bring a bit of joy to your day!

Comments

  1. What a sweet happy face.
    Love it!
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... I love this! It could so easily be one of my boys when they were little! It's brought joy, indeed! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this boy's joyful expression Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such joy on his face. Brings a smile to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is darling, I imagine your collector was thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your comments!

    This is a painting of my nephew when he was just 2. Had cowlicks sprouting everywhere and his face crinkled up every time he smiled. Infectious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.