Skip to main content

KA-POW KELLEY!

DRUNK WITH DRIBBLED CHOCOLATE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
SOLD!


OH.. MY.. GOSH! 
The Donut War has returned.

The Contessa hit me with a double-decker of jellies
and a Dunkin' Donuts coffee cup-to-boot.  

What a way to wake up this morning. . .
and her little gem is so good!

So I slipped and slid through gooey chocolate to retaliate. 

Take that Kelley!



Comments

  1. You guys are so funny!!! And your painting is delish:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy- Love the colors:)
    By the way, did you see my facebook challenge within a challenge to you and Kelley?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chocolate is sooooo amazing. I thought I wanted to stick my finger in the jelly donut and have a taste, but now I need some of that chocolate. Ok, heading out to the nearest donut shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh.. AHhhhhh... I can TASTE that gooey chocolate! Mmmm... MmmMMMMM... Yeah, that's what I want! Good volly, girlfriend. I'm on a donut halt for a few days - TRUCE - while I'm in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.