Skip to main content

STILL IN THE GAME

WHITE FROSTING
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel

Okey . . .  time has passed with no sight of the Contessa.

But I'm still in the game!

Anyone else want to play?

Got Frosting?


Comments

  1. You just wait, girl....
    tomorrow............
    eeeep..eeeep..eeeep
    (is that a scary sound or a monkey sound? I was going for scary, like in Psycho...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can taste the sweetness just by looking at this one! Beautiful colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Love that the doughnut battles have resumed- This one is gorgeous...love the swirly fun colors in the background also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey Kelley, by soldiers are lined up and ready for the battle, so beware!

    And thanks Catherine and Kathy - nothing like sweet, sticky frosting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!