2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
Wow! It's either summer, or volcanic action! Love the hints of green to pop the red. there is so much energy is this painting!
ReplyDeleteThat's gorgeous! I live the colors! Your work always inspires me.
ReplyDeleteAs the Mighty Arrow said..."Feelin' Hot Hot HOT"!!! And this sure does! Stunningly!
ReplyDeleteWow Susan, this is stunning!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! The colors are so strong!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!Lovvvvvvveeeee it!!
ReplyDeleteSommaSomma time.
Thank you everyone - so nice to comment!
ReplyDeleteWith San Diego still immersed in June Gloom, I actually miss the searing heat pictured here. The gloom is so deceiving that one feel it's going to rain any minute, with the need to grab a jacket.
Intense ...nicely done.
ReplyDeleteThanks David - and today is one of those hot days.
ReplyDeleteDo you have a memory or story associated with this sky? I love it! Where were you when you witnessed such a sailor's delight?
ReplyDelete