Skip to main content
ARIZONA COLUMN
10" h x 14"w pastel
18"h x 22"w gold leaf frame + museum glass
$825 - tax and shipping inclusive


The past week I have posted of the Arizona fires and
just now have read that the damage historically has 
surpassed all previous fires within that state. The good 
news is that they now have started to contain the fire, 
so hopefully the destruction is will be ending. 

Arizona Column is a depiction of Arizona's landscape
of blue skies with billowy, white clouds gracing 
towering rocks. 


Comments

  1. Susan, this is beautiful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent rocky structure and light/shadow patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture. Glad the fire is contained!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have really captured the look and feel of the rock. Great shadow colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have really captured the feel of the rock in this piece against a gorgeous blue sky!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!