Skip to main content

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

MORNING AFTER
14"h x 8"w pastel, glass + gold frame
$525 + $25 insured priority shipping


It was a time of fun . . . 

laughter . . .

and friendship.

Filling today with lasting memories.

May your weekend be of the same.

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors, Susan....pastel at it's best!

    Love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I like the colors that you use and how they bring out a unique dreamy feeling to your work. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the wine glasses are nearly symmetrical... no easy feat! And you really captured the transparency of the glass. Very beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors, lovely composition. I like the strip of light on the cloth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone - and guess who drank the wine?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!