Skip to main content

CHASE THAT GLOOM AWAY

MORNING BRIGHT
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

June gloom shrouds the morning.

Feel the chill in the air as the dampness clings?

So looking forward to July, 
which will bring the morning bright.


Comments

  1. Seriously, this June gloom sucks (can i say that on Blogger?). Well this painting absolutely does NOT suck. wonderful Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! absolutely magical colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Julie and Mikko. And it's gloomy outside as I type this - wonder if the sun will pop out today?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!