Skip to main content

PEANUT BUTTER + STAR + BOX - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

BATTLE OF THE BRANDS!
PEANUT BUTTER + STAR + BOX
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Is this Battle a go today?

The last couple of weeks, the volley of ammunition 
has been flying helter-skelter between Kelley MacDonald, 
Mary Sheehan Winn and myself on all different days.

Didn't you see that gop of frosting fly overhead?
I did and it landed in my face!

So here's back to you girls!



Comments

  1. This is the yummiest battle there ever was! I love the little logo box,cupcake set up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little late with my entry into the battle today - so sorry - I had an Open Studio yesterday. But.. look, it'll post just before midnight EST

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or now. I accidently published it just now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan thank You for putting up my link. I'm late to the wars this week but you never know when I'm going to jump out of the bushes with a donut in my hand :D
    Love the Starbucks logo in this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh a cupcake battle... how fun...love this, it makes me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelley has a sweet kewpie doll donut in retaliation - cuteness over yummy wins I think.
    There's a great cupcake place in Albuquerque called Cupcakeology. Great tasting and wonderfully decorated. Going to hit there for props - who am I kidding, to eat-when I visit in a couple of weeks.
    Beware . . . ammunition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! (of course) Nice set-up, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.