Skip to main content

S,S,S,S, SUGAR! - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

S, S, S, S, SUGAR!
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping
I have to pile-up a stack of donuts for getting slammed
 from the East Coast! Sneak attack from Mary Sheehan Winn 
who just jumped into the War. And she lives so close to 
Kelley so she's pummeling me too with their favorite 
brand, Dunkin' Donuts. There must be one in San Diego 
County somewhere, even though I haven't found it yet.

But I must admit . . . snazzy Munchkins Mary!

Kelley where are you? 

Comments

  1. Love, love, love it! Makes me go into a diabetic coma with all that sugarry goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting, for many, many reasons Susan! : ) Great work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brenda and Nancy!
    I think both you girls love sugar - feel the rush?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! Someone has crossed over to the donut side! ;)

    These are just scrumptious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristeena! And I ate them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You ate them ALL? Telling me that is as bad as that dog tease video! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.