Skip to main content

POW . . .POW CHOCOLATE!

POW  . . .  POW CHOCOLATE!
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

No fooling around with brands. Today is a day to strike
back with a good old-fashion thick, chocolate donut!

In the Donut War, Kelley always slams me with juicy, 
oozing filled jelly donuts and it's getting really sticky over here.

So time to fight back with not one, but two gooey,
chocolate donuts. 

Is she ducking over there? Let's see  . . . click here.


Comments

  1. Ow - Oooooh - YIKES! Mmmm..lick, lick, smacking lips... loving this chocolate double whammy! Yup - two to two! GOOD ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My chocolate to your white and strawberry Kelley?
    Stalemate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! I so admire your color choices and your use of color throughout your paintings. I'm just enthralled with them.
    And, of course, these donuts have me drooling! Mmmm.... chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.