Skip to main content

TIME OUT - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

TIME OUT
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

After playing hide-n-seek all day, the flamingos
are in a corner taking a break! 

Comments

  1. Susan...These flamingos are rocking!! Do you have any more coming this way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julie!
    Perhaps down the road a few may be strolling by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these flamingos - I see a series coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe if I hang at the zoo more, just might have more flamingos Kelley. And the San Diego zoo is a great place to hang.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.