Skip to main content

TETONS SUNSET - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

TETONS SUNSET
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame


Well my foe . . and friend, Kelley is on a road trip,
so sure I don't need to duck from her slinging jelly donuts. 
And by the way, she has a good arm. 

So today I've created a sunset of the Grand Teton National Park.
I've always wanted to visit each and everyone of the National
Parks, but alas, that hasn't happened . . .  yet. 
So my sister, Christine had traveled by and provided me with 
some great shots. Now I really want to go! 

The park is located in Wyoming and click here to read more about it. 
Let's go on our own road trip!


Comments

  1. This is really a beauty, Susan. Love the colors, it really pulls me in and makes me feel like I could actually be there. You are the ultimate pro with the heavenly skies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mary Anne! That's what I'm shooting for - to take me places. Wish I could travel more, so this is the next best thing:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.