Skip to main content

CATALINA COLORS

EXPANSIVE SKY
4"h x 6"w pastel
$195 + $15 insured priority shipping


The rain fell intermittently throughout the day.

At one small point of time, the sun peeked out while a huge, brilliant cloud flew across the sky.

And the sky blazed with colors.

Comments

  1. this painting makes me what to visit Catalina again. The color palette is so rich in depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh i like this one...especially the bunch of palm tress on the hillside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sky...so full of color!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!