Skip to main content

BOMBS AWAY!


THE CHOCOLATE BOMB

4 1 /2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping



Are we in chocolate overload yet?

Comments

  1. You makes us fat.
    I love the red goes well with the Bomb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If coffee comes with this, I'm in. Your paintings are dangerous for my diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red and violet reflected in the chocolate. perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. The word I associate with chocolate is "rich". These vibrant reds and purples make it look not just rich, but absolutely regal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the bomb.... been giving these props to my neighbors. Don't think I can handle all the calories. You know that old term "thunder thighs"? I would be sporting a pair of those if I ate everything I paint.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!