Skip to main content

FLY + SOAR


COLORS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
SOLD -PRVATE COLLECTOR

With a flash the colors lit the night.

A dash of pink, burst of orange, stream of turquoise

and a gush of blue as the sky soared.


Comments

  1. the vibrancy of your colors in this piece is awesome. I'm amazed at what you manage to capture in such a small painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunset pastels are always amazing but this one is on fire! Gorgeous, vivid colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kelley and Gwen! Actually the colors are much more vivd and didn't scan as bright.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!