Skip to main content

RECEPTION

SUNSET OF FIRE
20"h x 16" w pastel
$1,300 + $25 insured priority shipping


Frayed, my collection of deconstructed / reconstructed dolls and pastels will still be on exhibit at Ray Street Custom Framing + Gallery during Ray-at-Night art walk on July 10th from 6 to 9 pm. Additional information can be obtained from
Hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. Love your skies, Susan! Your colors are great, so ethereal! Great atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank you so much Mary Anne and Karen! This is a larger piece from my petites and since I don't blend at all, do take some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You would love the Arizona monsoon skies from the 22 floor roof...wish you would come visit and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wished I could be there too Shotzi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!