Skip to main content

WAKE ME AND LETS EAT!


A WRAPPED DREAM
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square white archival matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Nestled in thin parchment paper,

I spied a delectable treat.

Glazed, warm and oh... so sweet! 

Was this all a dream?

Comments

  1. Amazing color in this Susan...it's my dream for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors. A visual and sumptuous treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MmmmmMmmm! Susan, on Friday I will post a donut and mention this donut in my blog post with a link! The War Of The Donuts Commences! We get to eat the ammunition (not that we EVER would!)
    :)

    Now I need to get a vanilla frosted.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you really eating your props? Love the colors and as always the subject matter. Looking forward to the Donut Duels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!