Skip to main content

THROWDOWN! ... OF DONUTS


2 + A HOLE
PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Okey, I have been challenged by fellow Daily Painters Original Artist, Kelly MacDonald, so am throwing down my drawing gloves. (Feel like it's almost a Bobby Flay Throwdown!, but a battle of the donuts instead.)

I guess Kelley has had enough of my white frosting so created an incredible pink wonder today - check her out for it's worth the peek! 

And today I wimped out for had created a cookie, but promise all a grand donut will appear on tomorrow's blog.

Stay tuned....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!