Skip to main content

MORE THAN A MOUTHFUL


SPRINKLED BUTTER COOKIE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8' square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


Life has seemed a bit gluttonous recently, with the ensuing Donut War.
 
And many were claiming it was time to sign up with Weight Watchers. 

So let's step back and nibble a sweet, little butter cookie. 

Ahhh.... I don't have to unzip my pants.

Comments

  1. Ha ha you make me smile and laugh out loud but as I have told you before I am trying so hard to get back to my best running weight. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ralph. Really tiny cookies are more my speed than huge chocolate donuts. I'm really not a sweet person - ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of your best.
    Let me have an ice coffee with it.
    The hell with WW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky for me I traded in painting donuts for painting hollyhocks...'cause your sprinkles are way too good!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the donut wars series - brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you actually buying and eating all of your models?
    You brave girl, you! That is dedication to your art for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.