Oh Susan! Thanks you for your comment! I've been taking some time out from blogging, but always admiring your great works. (By the way, your reconstructed dolls are wonderful!) I hope you're doing great at the exhibit, please sell everything!!!!!
GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest National Park, where I did a residency and was the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!
GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold - private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.
2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!
Oh Susan! Thanks you for your comment! I've been taking some time out from blogging, but always admiring your great works. (By the way, your reconstructed dolls are wonderful!) I hope you're doing great at the exhibit, please sell everything!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of a phoenix in the sky! Great mix of oranges and reds.
ReplyDeleteKerri you are so right! It is a sunset from Cottonwood - near Phoenix. The original is actually much brighter and intense in colors.
ReplyDeleteThanks!