Skip to main content

LICK MY LIPS

SOLD
CHOCOLATE DRIPPING!

4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame

Let's rumble! 

And here's my first donut for battle against fellow
Daily Painters Original Kelly MacDonald.

Now this was a chocolate gem and in my opinion a wonderful
contender for our Donut Throwdown.

Take that Kelley!

Oh...  and I must say the chocolate was delicious. 

Comments

  1. Hunh... delicious CHOCOLATE frosted, eh? I'm going to have to make some magic this afternoon..... good one, Susan, but I'm ready for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so Yammy but cannot help it, thinking weight watchers...how many points in it????
    Would love to have one like this.
    Happy weekend,IB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, looking at how you have painted the chocolate dripping down the side definitely makes the mouth water. In spite of the looseness, it has a very real feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are no losers in a donut throwdown! I love this - you got that little glare of light on the chocolate frosting just right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew a war would be fought over a donut. Lucky us on the sidelines, we just get to drool. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Yummm...the chocolate looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!