Skip to main content

A POWDERED GRIN ON MY FACE


AS THE COOKIE CRUMBLES

4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square white archival matte, glass + scrolled gold leaf frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


I think they are starting to recognize me 
at Panchita's Bakery - oh, oh.... 

But maybe it's from the powder sugar on my face?  

I know this isn't a donut, but sure was a powdery delight! 

Comments

  1. Your pastels are great, Susan. Every one looks like you had a lot of fun doing them. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These patisseries have such wonderful color...makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your paintings are just great but they make me want to hit the larder and that is not good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!