Skip to main content

SALES AND HUMBLE THANKS


Above are three of several paintings of mine that 
Tirage  (http://www.tirageart.com/) has recently sold. 

 I am blessed for their representation, belief in my talent, 
as well as perseverance; especially when numerous galleries 
are folding from the impact of today's economy. 

Many Artists are shucking aside the brick and mortar 
as they tackle their own marketing and sales. 
Yet there is just so much time in the day
and so many paintings to paint.  

 I am ever so humble and so very thankful! 

Comments

  1. Beautiful and I can see why they sold! You are on a roll!! Keep it going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the sales Susan! They're just beautiful pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see my little art going to new homes.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.